This Christmas season, Trinity Westchester is partnering with A House on Beekman to provide gifts for the people they serve. A House on Beekman aims to create a seamless series of programs from birth to career that empowers the next generation of the South Bronx to reach their full potential. To learn more about A House on Beekman, visit https://www.ahouseonbeekman.org.
- Beginning November 6, select a tag from the Christmas tree in the lobby of Trinity Westchester on Sunday before or after the service.
- Go and purchase gift(s) for the child(ren) you selected.
- Return all gifts to under the Christmas tree in the lobby in Trinity Westchester no later than December 4.
- All gifts should be WRAPPED.
- All gifts should be returned with tag attached indicating the name, age, and gender of the child the gift is intended for.